Bio Care Plan
Bio Dental Care Plan
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer an in-house dental discount membership plan, which is a private plan that allows you to bypass a third party insurance carrier. Our practice is offering (for the first year) a low-cost, in-house, dental plan for a nominal membership fee. Our plan includes preventative dental care and a discount on restorative work such as fillings and crowns.
We understand that with today’s economy, budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. For patients who don’t have dental insurance or whose insurance is not enough to completely cover their dental needs, our membership plan could make it easier to finance dental treatment.
- Benefits start immediately – join today and start today!
- Includes cleanings, exams, and routine x-rays at no extra cost
- Includes exclusive discounts off other dental procedures (like fillings and crowns)
- 100% pricing transparency
- No deductibles, annual maximums, or pre-approvals
- Membership runs 12 months from the date you sign up
- No claim forms
- No pre-existing conditions
- No waiting periods
- A dedicated doctor to care for you throughout the year
Our Bio Dental care coverage includes:
- Adult Cleaning – 100% (2 per year, 2nd one is offered as a courtesy, not a deep cleaning)
- Child Cleaning – 100% (2 per year, 2nd one is offered as a courtesy)
- 2 Dental Exams – 100% (2nd one is offered as a courtesy)
- 4 Bitewing x-rays – 100%
- Full Mouth Series X-rays– 100% (one every 3 years)
- Panoramic X-ray– 100% (one every 5 years)
- Additional cleaning & restorative treatment per year – 20%
Bio Dental Care Plan
- Single Adult – $260
- 2 Adults– $500
- Family of 3 – $620 (2 Adults 1 Child)
- Family of 4 – $740 (2 Adults 2 Children)
- Additional Children– $120 per child (16 years old and younger)
Dental Exclusions & Limitations:
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- Children listed on plan must live in household.
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity. Therefore, if you are referred to any specialist they will not offer this discount.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit, outside medical care, or disability/workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this plan cannot be used.
- No discounts on consumable items such as Sonicares, Water Pik, MI paste etc.
- This plan is non-transferable; family members cannot be substituted in for another family member. It is non-refundable; no refunds are given if the patient chooses not to use their dental plan. If for any reason, the relationship between the patient and Bio Dental is discontinued or terminated, the enrollment fee is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- The plan runs year-to-date from the initial purchase. It is the participant’s responsibility to use the plan during the coverage date and no extensions will be given.
- Cannot combine with other discounts. Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at the time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment, the discount is reduced to 20%.
- Dental services only, products are not included.
- Cosmetic procedures such as Whitening & Invisalign are not included in the plan discount.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.